For the record, he made the crack about horsey daycare and I laughed in agreement. Also, I wish I got my point across a little better about the fact that we started GGYR because we felt that was exactly what God wanted us to do. Although we don't push our religious beliefs on anyone, we're very proud of the fact we're doing what we feel led to do. Make sense??
Sorry to those who have read all this same stuff on fb.
5 comments:
I'd love to see the article. I thinks its wonderful why you all wanted to start GGYR. Not only is is great for the kids, the whole story behind it inspires us to into ourselves and ask the questions, "What can I do to bring joy to someone else, to make the world a better place and to fulfill the reason God put me here."
:)
I ment to say "look into ourselves". I need more caffeine this morning obviously...
Good article, but I hope the emphasis on horse rescue doesn't put too much strain on people asking you to take their old horses. It may get tough to say no at some point.
Well done to all in the article.
Dan
PS: Be safe at the big ranch this week.
Michelle, I'm great at would have, could have, should have, you have to decide that is what you were suppose to say to that person at that particular time and then you will be ready when the opportunity comes up again. And it will, just like if we don't learn from our mistakes, there is a good chance we will have to go 'round that mountain again. You said what God wanted you to say to the reporter at that time!!
I didn't really like the reporters "tone" ~ Maybe I'm too touchy-feely... I think you do a million times better at catching the love in the air, the pure joy, etc. :)
Post a Comment