Let's just say we are going to be delighted in whatever you chose to wear.
Scratch that.
I will not be delighted if you show up all fancy and bedazzled. I will feel under dressed and inadequate. Just slip on a pair of comfy jeans and join us for some BBQ.
Ha! I just looked on a web page discussing the restaurant. Dress code: CASUAL!
My heart sings.
Be there or be square!
Saturday July 17, 6 PM
Quarter's Westside
3700 Ellison Dr. NW
Albuquerque, NM 87114-7009
8 comments:
come one, come all in your finest 1980s prom dresses and tuxes!!
'89, oh so fine.
good luck!! i had to explain to my mom what a silent auction is, i still don't think she gets it.
r
cowboy chic = you are as chic (aka fashionable) as your favorite cowboy or cowgirl. So dress in the same style as Max & Michelle. That's how I translated it, anyway.
If I were able to be there, that's how chic I would be=)
... I won't even start crying and moaning about how much I wish I was there LOL
r
I do too
ur mom
I wish we could be there! We are out of town this weekend! I hope it's a HUGE success!
ohhhhh dont underestamate yourself, you are so fashionable
Well poo! I told Chad that Cowboy Chic meant "diamonds" and that we needed to go shopping. Thanks for blowing my cover, Michelle!
(but really j/k --who has money to buy diamonds when you have kiddos?! ;) )
it was not cowboy chic!! it's always been chuckwagon chic, from the beginning and I meant it as a cute joke. dang. DANG!
chuckwagon chic peeps. oy.
Did you notice that I wore my cowboy boots JUST 4 YOU? :)
Post a Comment